Simply Dance Studio
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
CODE OF CONDUCT
CODE OF CONDUCT
- All dancers are expected to attend classes weekly.
- All dancers are expected to be punctual. Warm-up is conducted at the start of every class and it is imperative that all dancers participate in warm-up to ensure that their body is ready for physical activity. If a dancer misses warm-up, it could lead to an unnecessary injury, so please make every effort to arrive on time.
- All dancers must adhere to the dress code. This includes hair and attire.
- All dancers are expected to demonstrate respect for all instructors, assistants, staff members, and fellow dancers.
- All dancers must treat the studios, the premises, and the possessions of all other dancers with respect, care, and consideration.
- Dancers are to wait in the waiting room until their teacher comes and gets them for class time.
- All dancers are expected to clean up after themselves and any mess that they create while at the studio.
- WATER ONLY! Is Permitted in the dance room(s) - all other drinks are to be left in the waiting room. No Food of any kind is allowed in the dance room(s) and must be kept in dance bags or in the waiting room.
- **Simply Dance Studio has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy for bullying and disrespect of any kind to the Teachers, Staff, Assistants and Fellow Dancers both on and off the dance floor. Dancers are encouraged to be welcoming to each other and establish new friendships. We enforce fairness, kindness, respect and teamwork. We encourage dancers to work together and help each other both on and off the dance floor. **
- Misconduct of any kind will result in suspension from the studio or expulsion.